TheBackpassRule

TheBackpassRule
The beautiful game

Welcome & Enjoy

Lewis Cox here, freelance Sports Journalist studying Sports Journalism at Staffordshire University.
This site is the basis for my work, where most of my original work can be found and what proved to be the platform for such work as:

I write and report for WriteAngleMedia - a regional sports agency that specify in all things non-league for numerous publications (inc. Sunday Mercury & Non league Paper), meaning I spend all my weekends loving it up around a rather cold, undercooked pie - enjoying* the fantastic action in front of me.

*Could be enduring.

I love it really, it's a passion.

http://www.shoot.co.uk/news/tag/liverpool - I am Shoot! Magzine's weekly Liverpool FC blogger and this area is my up-most priority.
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.triactivemedia.shoot - The monthly 'Shoot!' football magazine online application in which I've had a fair few pieces published.


And finally here's my Twitter profile, for any queries, questions or if I can be of any service:
Follow my Twitter!
Thank you all, and enjoy this site!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Shoot! Magazine: Liverpool FC Blog

http://www.shoot.co.uk/news/latest_article/C48/premier_league/liverpools_day_of_joy

Liverpool's great day under Wembley's arch and the start of Carroll's Anfield career?

1 comment:

  1. Football coloring kid, you love a football coloring book but don't know the game of pigskin? Five football facts will put you on

    ReplyDelete